FIMBY is once again open for advertising.
I currently offer one advertising spot per month to feature select products and services that would benefit FIMBY readers.
An advertising spot includes:
- a 30 day sidebar ad, under featuring (take a peek, it's near the top right, under subscribe by email)
- and an accompanying short post, written by me, to be published sometime during those 30 days.
FIMBY advertising is mostly done on an invitation basis, i.e.: I handpick and invite individual and small business to advertise here. I am open to other inquires.
I also offer the following options to get the word out about your product or service.
- Product reviews. These are written by me as a service to my readers to highlight businesses and resources I think would benefit them. All reviews are honest. I do accept stipends, in product or payment, as compensation for the time it takes me to write these reviews. At this time I only provide reviews for companies and services with affiliate programs. For an example see this post.
- Guest posts. These are written by a guest author as a service to my readers. I open my door here at FIMBY to help you get the word out about your "cool thing" but guest posts need to offer something of value to my readers - ideas, resources, inspiration, encouragement. They are not simply an endorsement of your product. For an example see this post.
Guidelines for advertising, product reviews and guest posts.
FIMBY readers are intelligent and lovely people. They are my friends. I'm not going to sell or endorse something I wouldn't recommend to a friend. These friends of mine appreciate home and family life, the natural world, and mindful living. They visit to be inspired and encouraged to live their own courageous and creative life - with beauty and intention.
FIMBY is a family story blog focusing on these values:
- healthy and naturally-living inspired homemaking
- freedom in education (specifically homeschooling) and livelihood
- wellbeing at all stages of personal growth and development
- adventure and the outdoors
- the importance and appreciation of beauty and creativity
- building relationship in family and community
Any product or service featured here - a paid advertisement, product review, or guest post - must relate to one of more of those topics.
Contact me here for more information. I look forward to hearing from you!