I am happy to offer advertising space at FIMBY to select individuals, businesses and groups.
FIMBY is a fun space, a pretty space, a tell-my-story kind of space.
FIMBY readers are intelligent, informed and (dare I say) simply lovely people. They appreciate home and family life, the natural world, and mindful living. They visit to be inspired and encouraged to live their own healthy, adventurous and creative life - with beauty and intention.
Do you have a product, service or resource that you think would benefit this great group of readers? I'd love to hear about it.
I'd especially like to help promote your small business or craft.
Just the Facts Ma'am
(last updated February 2013)
- FIMBY readers come from all over the world, predominantly from the United States and Canada, good for North American mail order type products. However, other readers land here literally from the whole globe - Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, South America. Perfect for e-products and services.
- Current monthly page views average 85,000-90,000. More than 30,000 unique individuals visit FIMBY each month.
- FIMBY sends a weekly newsletter to more than 1,000 subscribers.
- FIMBY's most popular content are the homemade soap and body care resources. People visit to learn how to make soap and stay for the story.
- Other popular content is the front page (by far the most traffic lands here), homeschool resources, food and kitchen related posts.
FIMBY content covers a wide range of topics relating to home, nature and creativity.
Fees & Options
I offer competitive and targeted advertising opportunities, with options that fit in any advertising budget.
Current options include small and large side bar ads, post sponsorship, and placement in my weekly newsletter. I am open to other ideas.
Side Bar Ads
See supported by section on the sidebar (look to the right) for examples.
Side bar advertising fees are set on a cost per one thousand page views. In marketing speak this is cpm - cost per mille (homeschool geek here - mille being Latin for 1,000).
What this means is you pay to have your ad seen a fixed number of times, in a denomination of 1,000.
Please contact me for my current cpm rate.
If you have a product, service, or resource that has a good fit with the themes of home, nature and creativity you might consider sponsoring an actual post. Along the lines of "this post brought to you by...". See here for example.
Rates for sponsoring are fixed, not cost per mille. I am very selective about post sponsorhip. Your ad in this space would really stand out.
Readers have my word that I never endorse a product in a post that I wouldn't recommend to a friend. Sponsorship and advertising does not equate to endorsement.
And truly, I have options for all budgets.
Working with Renee and having the opportunity to sponsor FIMBY was a rewarding experience, both personally and professionally. Renee has created a community of engaged, passionate, and curious readers who were eager to learn more about my online class and offerings. I am delighted that I found FIMBY and would partner with Renee at any time for future endeavors!
Leah Cherry, Skill It
Contact me here for more information.