As much as I want to live summer to the fullest through to the end of August and into September, I'm undeniably thinking a lot about homeschool stuff these days. That shows up in my writing here - an elementary curriculum series, our dyslexia journey, and a homeschool product review.
After months in storage our school resources and books are finally unpacked and settled into place. What a relief that is. (And the kids have their bikes again!)
I've got a lot on my plate this week but next week I will be spending time with all those homeschooling resources, making plans for the upcoming school year. Plans I will hold loosely in my hands mind you.
I've learned a few things in this journey about over-planning (smile). Making plans on paper is always so fun, "Look at how much I'll accomplish!". Making plans a reality is another matter entirely. Especially when we embrace interest-led learning - who knows what direction our days that will take?
But I'm getting a little ahead of myself here (I'm excited about planning!). What I want to share today is another resource to "unpack".
The Homeschool eBook Omnibus
Omnibus: A book containing reprints of a number of works. In this case, a number of homeschooling related e-books.
The Homeschool eBook Omnibus is a digital stockpile of books to carry you through the school year with encouragement and practical how-tos.
There are 53 eBooks in the collection, valued at over $350. The entire collection is priced at only $25. That is less than 50-cents per eBook.
This is a good deal.
The Homeschool eBook Omnibus is on sale for 5 days only, ending at midnight on Saturday, August 25th.
Included in the Omnibus:
- Truth in the Tinsel : written by Amanda White from Impress Your Kids
- Pursuit of Proverbs 31 : written by Amy Bayliss from Cajun Joie de Vivre
- Road Trip USA Geography & History Curriculum : written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Expedition Earth: A Journey Through God's World : written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Boyschooling: The Fine Art of Homeschooling Boys : written by Jamerrill Stewart from Holy Spirit-Led Homeschooling
- Notebooking Success : written by Jimmie Lanley from Notebooking Fairy
- Essay Tune Up : written by Jimmie Lanley from Jimmie's Collage
- Designing Your Language Arts Curriculum : written by Jimmie Lanley from Jimmie's Collage
- Weekly Homeschool Planner : written by Jolanthe Erb from Homeschool Creations
- Simply Homeschool: Having Less Clutter and More Joy in Your Homeschool : written by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living...for Him
- How to Have Your Cake and Eat It : written by Mandi Ehman from Life, Your Way
- Back to HomeSchool : written by Misty Krasawski from Encouraging Beautiful Motherhood
- 31 Days to a Better Spouse : written by Ashley Pichea from Ashley Pichea.com
- What Your Child Needs to Know When : written by Robin Sampson from Heart of Wisdom
- Plan It, Don't Panic : written by Stephanie Langford from Keeper of the Home
- Advanced Penny Pinching : written by Tabitha Philen from Meet Penny
- So, You Think You Wanna Homeschool? : written by Tiffany Manley from Sweet Phenomena
- Mindset for Moms : written by Jamie Martin from Steady Mom
- The Classic Housewife's ABC's of Eclectic Homeschool : written by Amber Oliver from Classic Housewife
- Homeschooling with Purpose : written by Amy Roberts from Raising Arrows
- Organize Your Homeschool : written by Bethany LeBedz from Bethany LeBedz.com
- Homeschool Your Preschooler on $1 a Day : written by Cheryl Moeller from Mom Laughs
- Aunt Sarah's Alaskan Cookbook with curriculum : written by Cheryl Moeller from Mom Laughs
- NaturExplorer: A Fungus Among Us : written by Cindy West from Our Journey Westward
- ABCs of Encouragement : written by Dawn Perkins from The Momma Knows
- Classic Literature Unit Study Mega Pack : written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- 51 Frugal Father-Daughter Dates : written by Ashley Pichea from Ashley Pichea.com
- Help for Heart of the Homeschool Mom : written by Jamerrill Stewart from Holy Spirit-Led Homeschooling
- Planner Perfect eBook : written by Jenny Penton from Planner Perfect
- Circle Time: Plan the Best Part of Your Day : written by Kendra Fletcher from Preschoolers and Peace
- Nurturing Creativity : written by Renee Tougas from FIMBY
- Princess Training for the King's Glory : written by Richelle McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree
- Cut Your Homeschool Day in Half : written by Tamara Chilver from Teaching With TLC
- 321 Stop: Stop Running and Start Living : written by Lorilee Lippincott from Loving Simple Living
- Girl Power, God's Way: Living Out Biblical Womanhood : written by Angela Parsley from Refresh My Soul Ministries
- Managing Multiple Ages in the Homeschool : written by Christine Field
- Preplan for Your Best Homeschool Year Ever : written by Bethany LeBedz from Bethany LeBedz.com
- Blogger Behave : written by Laura Booz from 10 Million Miles
- K4 Curriculum : written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Letter of the Week : written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Lexi's Homeschool Diary (a novel) : written by Cheryl and MacKenzie Moeller from Mom Laughs
- Baby Saves Christmas (a novel) with curriculum : written by Cheryl Moeller from Mom Laughs
- Counting and Numbers Notebooking Pages : written by Melissa Telling from Lilliput Station
- Geometry Notebooking Pages : written by Melissa Telling from Lilliput Station
- Honoring the Rhythm of Rest : written by Daniele Evans from Domestic Serenity
- Copywork for McGuffeys Eclectic Primer : written by Amy Maze from Living and Learning at Home
- File Folder Games : written by Lauren Hill from Mama's Learning Corner
- Training Your Children in Home Economics : written by Angie Kauffman from Many Little Blessings
- Bedtime Learning Book : written by Richelle McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree
- The Ugly Duckling : written by Richelle McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree
- Hands-On Learning: Cross-Curricular Projects to Make Learning Come Alive! : written by Kris Bales from Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- Homeschool Road Map : written by Alyse Scicluna Lehrke from Write Foundations
- Unplug Your Mind and Recharge Your Soul : written by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living...for Him
Are your eyes glazed over yet? Mine are.
That amount of ebooks is kind of insane. Don't make yourself insane thinking you have to read all of these to take advantage of this sale. Honestly, I couldn't. Even if you only read ten of these books, it's still a good deal.
This packages covers it all - homeschool planning, homemaking (gotta take care of that while you homeschool), nature study, language arts, math, geography (and more), preschool stuff, marriage help and everything in-between.
A heads up though, some of these e-books are explicitly Christian, which will not jive with all of you. That being said, there's a lot of amazing resources in this Omnibus.
Why so much for so cheap?
The authors are homeschool moms, like you, who know money can be tight at this time of the year. (I'd like to know when money isn't tight!?) These homeschool mamas, myself included, want to make these books available for you, hopefully helping you on your homeschooling journey.
PS. I know I just did a review yesterday (for a purchased program) and I don't want FIMBY to have a buy, buy message. In fact, this is something you've told me you appreciate about FIMBY - it's non-consmerism feel. I respect that.
The Homeschool ebook Omnibus was too good of a deal to pass up sharing with you. A good deal for both you and me. If you purchase through FIMBY I get a commission of the sales (only fair since Nurturing Creativity is part of the set) and you get a whack of homeschool-related resources.