It's taken raising a fashion conscious, clothes loving, and sometimes makeup obsessed pre-teen to show me what many women already know and appreciate in their lives: personal appearance can provide the canvas for a wellspring of creative expression.
- Messy Weekends ~ Gift Yourself the Freedom - Sometimes the only way to lose our controlling tendencies is to step outside our comfort zone. And then do it again. And again. And again.
- Building a Small Space Homeschool Library - Why we want a small library and what we use to actually build those bookshelves.
- Craft Storage in a Small Space - A video tour of how we organize crafts for small space living.
- The Gallery ~ Saving Children's Creative Projects - What do we do with all this art?
- This is Me in Grade Nine ~ Being a Keeper of Family Memories