I had a place to create order and routines, a space to support not just my people, but the guests of the Airbnb. And the Paradise Valley and Livingston, MT offered everything we needed, within a 20 mile stretch of highway.
- Messy Weekends ~ Gift Yourself the Freedom - Sometimes the only way to lose our controlling tendencies is to step outside our comfort zone. And then do it again. And again. And again.
- Building a Small Space Homeschool Library - Why we want a small library and what we use to actually build those bookshelves.
- Craft Storage in a Small Space - A video tour of how we organize crafts for small space living. VIDEO.
- Three Kids One Bedroom (not littles either) ~ How We Do It - How our three kids share one bedroom while living with my parents in Nova Scotia.
- The Gallery ~ Saving Children's Creative Projects - What do we do with all this art?
- This is Me in Grade Nine ~ Being a Keeper of Family Memories - How I keep track of memories, hard-copy to digital.
- How our family of five lives (happily) ever after with no dryer