Obedience, sacrifice, confession, repentance these are deeply personal spiritual practices, best shared in a trusted community. Unfortunately these practices and postures of the heart can become yokes that people are pressured into bearing. But condemnation, fear of failure, inadequacy is not how the Spirit moves us into spiritual discipline.
- Messy Weekends ~ Gift Yourself the Freedom - Sometimes the only way to lose our controlling tendencies is to step outside our comfort zone. And then do it again. And again. And again.
- Building a Small Space Homeschool Library - Why we want a small library and what we use to actually build those bookshelves.
- Craft Storage in a Small Space - A video tour of how we organize crafts for small space living. VIDEO.
- Three Kids One Bedroom (not littles either) ~ How We Do It - How our three kids share one bedroom while living with my parents in Nova Scotia.
- The Gallery ~ Saving Children's Creative Projects - What do we do with all this art?
- This is Me in Grade Nine ~ Being a Keeper of Family Memories - How I keep track of memories, hard-copy to digital.
- How our family of five lives (happily) ever after with no dryer