I'm struggling this morning to put my emotions into words, and instead of teasing them out, I'm leaving them stuck at the catch in my throat.
- Messy Weekends ~ Gift Yourself the Freedom - Sometimes the only way to lose our controlling tendencies is to step outside our comfort zone. And then do it again. And again. And again.
- Building a Small Space Homeschool Library - Why we want a small library and what we use to actually build those bookshelves.
- Craft Storage in a Small Space - A video tour of how we organize crafts for small space living. VIDEO.
- Three Kids One Bedroom (not littles either) ~ How We Do It - How our three kids share one bedroom while living with my parents in Nova Scotia.
- The Gallery ~ Saving Children's Creative Projects - What do we do with all this art?
- This is Me in Grade Nine ~ Being a Keeper of Family Memories