Look what came in the mail yesterday from mb studios. I'm so delighted.
I became familiar with mb studios ~ handmade beauty and daily inspiration ~ because Mary advertised her etsy shop here at FIMBY during the last month. I do love words so very much. But words made into beautiful art? Double love. Thank you Mary.
Here's some more interesting "words" that caught my eye the past couple weeks:
- Is Homeschooling an Out of Reach Exclusive Lifestyle. An interesting discussion at Simple Homeschool. I sympathesize with those want to homeschool but are not financially able to. But... I also know many homeschoolers, ourselves included, who make many sacrifices to do this. There is no easy answer.
- In which I want to turn my life upside down. I think it's just that time of year.
- A Pen Roll. I would love one of these.
- Multiplication. Becoming a true learner means not knowing it all and asking for help.
- My Afternoon Station. How a mom with three young children makes time for herself during the day.
- The Great Hair Care Post. Good tips for curly hair. Mine is curly like this, when I don't cut it so short.
- Picky Eaters: Avoiding the Dinnertime Dilemma By Raising Children With a Heart of Gratitude. That's a mouthful (no pun intended).
- Framed Eleanor Quote. I love this and might make one for myself.
And one more:
I do believe that Weekend Edition is coming to an end. It was fun while it lasted (ok for the first two weeks) and now it feels like a chore. Not only that but I find myself wanting to link again and again to the same writers. It seems so unoriginal and uninspiring. Not to mention, these things always take more time than I think they will.
There is a change in the air with spring, though it is wicked cold again this morning, and I do believe my Saturday mornings need to take on a different groove.
Until I find a better solution for regularly sharing links I will be tweeting them. It would be helpful if everyone had easier "share" buttons on their posts (hint, hint).
Happy weekend to you all!