- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice, fresh is best
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos, or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. chili sauce, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
Blend all ingredients in blender till smooth and creamy.
Let the dressing sit in the fridge for a couple hours if you want it to thicken up to a dip consistency. Later on if you want to use it as dressing thin it out with a little water or soy milk.
This delicious dip can be made spicy to taste by adding more chili sauce.