Over the years I've written a few series of posts. Some evolved into series, others were started with grand intentions, took a back burner for a while (homeschooling the elementary years for example - I'm hoping to complete that sometime before our youngest hits the middle years) and even others I actually managed to write and publish in a fairly timely manner.
These series are quite diverse, from skiing to soapmaking, traveling to navel gazing. Just like my life. If you want to get a sense of what FIMBY is all about, who I am and the values I live by these series are a good place to start.
In order as they first appeared on the blog:
- Stocking the Larder Locally - the value of local foods and affordability discussions.
- Elementary Homeschool Curriculum - reading, writing, arithmetic and more.
- Home Renovations - a trip down memory lane, the work we did to our Maine home.
- Trip Out West - our two week journey to Montana, Wyoming & Utah.
- Some People Bake ~ I Make Soap - a week of soapy posts.
- Writing & Skiing ~ Ski Week at FIMBY - our family's first season on skis.
- Why I Blog - an evolution from family chronicle to income earning (over the course of six years!)
- Spring Books - Stories for children, e-readers and Kindle talk, how to sew a cover for your Kindle, book recommendations and more.
- The Adventure of Learning - It's for us also, not just the kids!