Over the years I've written a few series of posts. Some evolved into series, others were started with grand intentions, took a back burner for a while (homeschooling the elementary years for example - I'm hoping to complete that sometime before our youngest hits high school) and even others I actually managed to write and publish in a fairly timely manner.
These series are quite diverse, from skiing to soap making, traveling to navel gazing, inspiration to action. They are ordered from oldest to newest.
- Stocking the Larder Locally - The value of local foods and affordability discussions.
- Elementary Homeschool Curriculum - Reading, writing, arithmetic and more.
- Home Renovations - A trip down memory lane, the work we did to our Maine home before moving.
- Miniatures ~ Handmade Toys - A showcase of ideas and inspiration for making your own toys.
- Trip Out West - Our two week journey to Montana, Wyoming & Utah.
- Some People Bake ~ I Make Soap - A week of soapy posts.
- Writing & Skiing ~ Ski Week at FIMBY - Our family's first season on skis.
- Why I Blog - Through my years of blogging (almost a decade now) I occasionally have the need to process why I blog.
- Spring Books - Stories for children, e-readers and Kindle talk, how to sew a cover for your Kindle, book recommendations and more.
- The Adventure of Learning - Learning is for us also, not just the kids!
- (the ultimate) Healthy Homemaker Blog Series - A week's worth of posts about healthy homemaking in the kitchen, personal care, skin care, green clean, herbs, and essential oils.
- Developing Self-Discipline - Learning discipline in a Love of Learning, Freedom Based, Interest-led Homeschool.
- Inspiration to Action - A recap and wrap up of nine posts that will encourage you to move from inspiration to action in your family life.